Civil Partnership Dissolution
Do you need help with dissolution proceedings?
If you have reached the conclusion that your civil partnership has broken down and dissolution proceeding are the next step, we provide a solicitor managed fixed fee dissolution package at a cost of £199 plus VAT plus court fees. Subject to financial eligibility you may qualify for a court fee exemption / remission. Please ask for further details.
- Initial telephone appointment with a solicitor to see whether you qualify for a dissolution and to discuss your options.
- Drafting of the dissolution petition and forwarding a copy to you.
- Managing your uncontested dissolution from preparation of the petition and filing with the court to the final decree.
- Corresponding with you, the court, your partner and their solicitors relating to the uncontested divorce.
- Support by telephone and/or email throughout the dissolution process.
What's not included?
- Advice or proceedings relating to children or financial issues.
- Any additional work as a consequence of your partner not co-operating or contesting the dissolution.
- The costs of service upon your partner of any court papers.
- Face to face meetings with us, but does include telephone and/or email support.
- The cost of any additional court applications that may be need to during the proceedings.
Need more advice?
If you need more detailed advice about the implications of a dissolution call us on (01228) 829530 or apply online to arrange a free case assessment.