Level 2 - Fixed Fee Appointment
- A detailed and comprehensive consultation about the issues involved in your case.
- Tailored advice on the issues involved and your options, to enable you to make an informed choice about how to proceed.
- Advice about any urgent steps you should take to protect you or your family.
- Discussion about the legal services you need and the funding options,.
What Should I Bring?
- Copies of any letters you have received from your partner or ex-partner's lawyers or other professionals involved.
- Evidence of your identity including passport or driving licence and a utility bill confirming your address.
- Copies of any court papers.
- If your case involves financial arrangements, copies of your financial documents.
- If you intend to apply for legal aid, evidence of domestic abuse and financial means.
What is the Cost?
We charge a discounted rate of £84 inc VAT for the first half-hour appointment. If you require further legal help or representation after the 1/2 hour, we will undertake the further work under Level 3 or Level 4, depending upon your legal needs and budget.
If you need help, call us or apply online:
Carlisle: 01228 829530
Workington: 01900 233220