Level 3 - Legal Help & Assistance
What does Legal Help and Assistance cover?
- Detailed advice and assistance on specific aspects of your case you need help with.
- Help with drafting and checking legal documents and letters.
- Advising upon legal procedures and steps to be taken in your case.
- Advice on settlement proposals and negotiation tactics.
- Supporting you through mediation or court proceeding.
Is this level suitable?
- This level is suitable if you are confident about representing yourself, but need help and assistance with the complex aspects of your case.
- Level 3 enables you to keep your costs to the minimum, but allows you to progress your case with help and assistance from us.
- Under Level 3 we will not go on the Court record as acting for you. However, if you require legal representation at any stage, you can transfer to Level 4 - Court Representation for all or part of the proceedings.
How much does it cost?
- We will charge you for the time spent on your case on a Pay As You Go basis in accordance with our charge out rates.
- We may ask you to pay money on account or invoice you after the agreed work has been completed.
If you need help, call us or apply online:
Carlisle: 01228 829530
Workington: 01900 233220